When you're thinking about college or education after HS, remember this education is to prepare you for a career.
What is right for me?
6 Questions you need to think about:
- What is my career goal?
- How much and what type of education/certification does it require?
- How long am I willing to be in school?
- Do I have the admission scores/requirements needed?
- Does this amount of school and time commitment make sense for me at this moment in my life?
- What are other options that meet my interests and my current life situation?
Not sure where to go to college?
Use these interactive tools below to find out more about your college options. For the college finder, use the filters on the left-hand side to narrow your search. If you need help with those questions, go to the overview to learn more.
Am I Ready?
After high school things change. When people ask if you’re ready for college you should think about the following:
- Executive Functioning
If you need help planning for college view the useful information below with to-do lists.